Founded by Columbia alum Amol Sarva (CC'98), event sponsor Knotel and CUCL are pleased to invite you to learn about the future of the workplace. Considering the short and long term effects of Brexit, shifting expectations on the part of the work force and the growth of shared or public work spaces, what we consider to be the "workplace" has changed. Before learning from top industry minds about how they expect new work patterns will change talent, space, lifestyle and even our commutes, we will hear from GSAPP Alumni Alexis Muller Pellerin, an Investments Analyst from Oxford Properties Group.
Our panel includes:
- Keynote: Alexis Muller Pellerin, Columbia University GSAPP Alum, 2017, Analyst, Investments – Europe, Oxford Properties Group
- Maurizio Mucciola, Columbia University GSAPP Alum, 2007
Architect and Director, PiM.studio
- Chris Namih, Head of Knotel London
- Dimitrios Vlachopoulos, Columbia University GSAPP Alum, 2006
Associate Partner, Strategic Consulting EMEA at Cushman Wakefield
- 18:30 - Registration and drinks
- 19:00 - Keynote, Urban Property Development: Form, Finance and the Future
- 19:35 - Panel, The Future of the Workplace
- 20:15 - Networking, drinks and nibbles
About our host Knotel: Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates branded spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 75 locations across more than 1.5 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com or sign up for their newsletter here.